$502 Bonus Bet - Have $502 in Free Bets on any racing event at William Hill!
- 2017 William Reid Stakes preview and odds – Punters back Star Turn
- Thu, 23 Mar 2017 04:12:56 +0000 - Punters at Sportsbet think it’s Star’s turn to shine in the 2017 William Reid Stakes at Moonee Valley tomorrow night. The $500,000 Group 1 William Reid Stakes is the final group one race of the Melbourne autumn and support for smart three-year-old Star Turn has gathered momentum. Star Turn had trouble gaining backers when Sportsbet […]
- 2017 Golden Slipper odds and preview – Houtzen favourite
- Fri, 17 Mar 2017 01:14:18 +0000 - The 2017 Golden Slipper Stakes headlines Rosehill racing tomorrow in Sydney and race favourite Houtzen has eased from 4.20 out to 4.40 at online bookmaker Sportsbet. A quality field of two-year-olds will face a very heavy track on Saturday 18th March 2017 at Rosehill and despite drawing barrier 16, the Toby Edmonds trained Houtzen is […]
- 2017 Australian Cup preview and odds
- Thu, 09 Mar 2017 01:24:49 +0000 - The 2017 Australian Cup headlines Super Saturday of Racing at Flemington this Saturday with punters keen on Humidor and Jameka at online bookmaker Sportsbet. Darren Weir trained four-year-old Humidor is $4.20 equal favourite for the Australian Cup, alongside outstanding Ciaron Maher mare Jameka. Humidor put the writing on the wall for an Australian Cup assault […]
- Humidor ruling favourite for 2017 Australian Cup at Flemington
- Sun, 05 Mar 2017 22:22:31 +0000 - Peter Young Stakes runner-up Humidor heads betting for this Saturday’s Australian Cup at Flemington. Humidor is $4.20 favourite for the 2017 Australian Cup at online bookmaker Sportsbet. The improving Darren Weir trained galloper finished runner-up to stablemate Stratum Star over 1800 metres at Fleminton last time out and should be cherry ripe for this assignment. […]
- Chautauqua expected to bounce back to his best in 2017 Canterbury Stakes
- Fri, 03 Mar 2017 02:45:40 +0000 - Guineas Day in Sydney and Melbourne tomorrow with some outstanding feature racing action in both cities. Online bookmaker Sportsbet has brilliant sprinter Chautauqua a solid $3.00 favourite for the Group 1 Canterbury Stakes at Randwick. His last win was in May and he was a beaten favourite last start, but punters remain loyal to world […]
- Punters under Hey Doc orders in 2017 Australian Guineas at Flemington
- Thu, 02 Mar 2017 06:11:54 +0000 - Hey Doc is still a commanding favourite for the 2017 Australian Guineas at online bookmaker Sportsbet. The $750,000 Group 1 feature race is set to run on Saturday 4th March 2017 at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne. Sportsbet is offering up to $50 back in Bonus Bets on the first three races at Flemington on Saturday […]
Free Betting Info courtesy of the Sports and Racing website.
The Melbourne spring racing carnival is the highlight of the Australian racing year during October and November in Melbourne, Victoria.
Punters are rewarded with a feast of feature Group 1 racing action, while the city of Melbourne turns into party mode in early November when the four-day Melbourne Cup Carnival comes to town.
Kicking off on AAMI Victoria Derby Day at Flemington, Melbourne Cup week is the party to end all parties in Melbourne. Outstanding racehorses, famous celebrities, exciting fashions, fine food and more, all combine for one massive carnival.
Once a year punters gather in force around the country on the first Tuesday in November, to have a flutter on the race that stops the nation, the Melbourne Cup.
History is made as another Melbourne Cup winner passes the post. Timeless stories are created from the emotions of Australia's greatest race day.
The Ladies gather on Oaks Day, and families get together on Stakes Day to finish the biggest racing week of them all in this country. Flemington has it all during Melbourne Cup week!
From a betting perspective, Cup week is all about the punter, and online bookies have some very generous Melbourne Cup free bets available. Smart punters can have a free hit on the Melbourne Cup if they take the time to check out what's around.
Visit our Australian bookmakers to compare them all, and find out which one best suits your punting needs during Melbourne Cup week. We only deal with Australia's biggest bookmakers, and each offers something different for punters.
Punters can also take advantage of a string of special offers designed to give members value for money during the biggest punting week of them all.
Our recommended Melbourne Cup week bookmakers are Sportsbet and William Hill for their great odds and promotions.
If you fancy an early bet, check out out 2017 Melbourne Cup preview, while Melbourne Cup betting markets are available now from most online bookmakers.